2017 Football Parking Information
STEP 1: PURCHASE A PARKING PASS ON YOUR SEASON TICKET RENEWAL
- All fans interested in football season parking must purchase a parking pass when renewing their season tickets. The only way to receive a parking pass is to purchase it.
- Once a parking pass is purchased, please rank your lot preferences 1-5 with one (1) being the most desired location and five (5) being the least desired. Parking will be allocated based on the availability of your most desirable parking lot preference.
- If no preferences are indicated, you will be assigned to the best available lot.
- Lot availability changes annually based on demand and requested locations cannot be guaranteed.
- A copy of the parking map can be found on the Football page.
STEP 2: MAKE YOUR WILDCAT FUND GIFT BY JUNE 1, 2017
- Season parking passes will be allocated by Wildcat Fund Tiers.
- Tier giving thresholds are defined by gifts made to the Wildcat Excellence Fund, which is unrestricted support for Northwestern Athletics. Please note that donations to NGN, Pound the Rock (PTR), etc. DO NOT count toward Tier requirements, but do earn additional Purple Points.
- The deadline to make your gift to the Wildcat Fund is June 1, 2017. Gifts made between June 1, 2016 and June 1, 2017 will count for football parking allocation. Make your gift online or by calling 847-467-4321.
- You must activate your Purple Points with a minimum $100 gift between June 1, 2016 and June 1, 2017.
- Parking Pass Allocation
- Tier 1: $6,000+
- Parking passes will be allocated to donors who qualify in Tier 1 first. To qualify for Tier 1 a donor must give $6,000+ to the Wildcat Excellence Fund.
- Tier 2: $2,500-$5,999
- After donors in Tier 1 are assigned parking, donors in Tier 2 will be allocated passes based on availability.
- Tier 3: $600-$2,499
- Once all donors in Tier 2 are assigned parking, donors in Tier 3 will be allocated passes based on availability.
- Donors will be prioritized in each Tier by Purple Points to equitably distribute passes. For more information on the Purple Point system, please see the chart below. 2017 Purple Point Statements are available online in your season ticket holder account.
Please contact your Account Executive with
any questions at 888-GO-PURPLE
The Purple Points system
|Wildcat Excellence Fund current year||5||$100|
|Cumulative giving to Athletics since 1975||4||$100|
|Designated athletics fund current year||3||$100|
|Consecutive years as a season ticket holder||3||per year|
|Consecutive years of giving to Athletics||3||per year|
|One time bonus|
|Combined lifetime contributions to Northwestern University in excess of $1,000,000||30|
|One Time Season Ticket Holder Bonuses|
|20 consecutive years of purchase||200|
|15 consecutive years of purchase||100|
|10 consecutive years of purchase||50|
|5 consecutive years of purchase||25|